I founded the Caribbean Tavern of St. Croix because I am proud of my Caribbean Heritage and I love their food their culture which is my culture as well!
Hello my name is Karen Casey Wilson and I am proud and ecstatic about this launch of the Caribbean Tavern of St. Croix! And you know why I am so excited about this launch because for the first time in my life I am delving into my Dad's side of the family and his culture and his background and the reason I am so excited is because I have always wanted to do this for a very long time and I wanted to explore my roots sort of speak and I wanted to do this while he is still alive to see me do this!
Mission: My mission is to bring a little bit of St. Croix to my guest be it the food , the drink the atmosphere my endeavor is to bring a little bit of my Dad's home to my guest and to treat them better than guest but like family!
Operating as usual
Please send me some banquet jobs my way by way of posting them on The Caribbean Tavern of St. Croix so that I can build up my clientele this way thanks again Facebook Family for your support!
I really appreciate the love and support for all my web pages so far and I would really apprecaite if you guys can send me some business my way if you please I would humbly appreciate it form the bottom of my heart!
Karen Casey Wilson
521 North Henry Street Apt.# 3
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
To Whom It May Concern:
I have attached a copy of my resume for consideration for a Patient Care Assistant position with your organization.
Nursing and Patient Care has always been my passion; a true calling in my life and I am excited and honored to be considered or this opportunity.
During a career that spans over 10 years, I have provided excellent care for patients and have always had the ability to empathize with them and provide the level of support needed to meet emotional needs.
You will find that I am a warm, compassionate and caring health care provider who has many strengths, including demonstrating adeptness with connecting, building a strong rapport and positive relationship with patients, other clinical staff and colleagues.
Throughout my career, I have worked with diverse populations and I have a strong record of providing compassionate and caring services, always in an environment of dignity and respect.
Please contact me at (571465-1497 to schedule a personal interview and I wish to thank you in advance for the consideration.
Karen Casey Wilson
Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. Mother Teresa
Karen Casey Wilson
521 North Henry Street Apt.#3
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
To secure a position as a fulltime Patient Care Assistant
Caring, supportive and friendly patient care assistant/nursing assistant who thoroughly enjoys working with patients and always projecting a warm, pleasant and optimistic attitude.
Enthusiastic about helping patients and treating them with dignity, respect while providing excellent patient care services.
Express Care, Inc, Patient Care Assistant Program, Herndon, Virginia, 2008
Patient Care Assistant Certificate, Graduated with Honors
Ultimate Health School of Nursing, Falls Church, Virginia, 2008
Certified Nursing Training
Mount Vernon High School, Alexandria, Virginia
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong communication and patient care skills.
• Friendly, caring with a sincere love and passion for helping others.
• Strong Patient Care proficiency in the following areas:
- Providing emotional comfort & support
- Collaboration with the Clinical Team
- Compassionately assisting patients with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, incontinence care, feeding, etc.
- Competent at taking/recording temperature, blood pressure, pulse, rates, food/fluid intake and output.
- Transporting patients using wheelchair, or assisting patients in walking.
- Monitoring and preparing clinical reports on signs of swelling, edema, change in skin color, eating habits, bowel movements, urine frequency, etc.
PROFESSIONAL PATIENT CARE EXPERIENCE
Nursing Assistant, Crystal City Nursing Home, Herndon, VA, 1992 - 1997
• Participated in clinical assessment and care planning strategies.
• Provided care to patients presenting with multiple diagnoses.
• Carefully checked and recorded vital signs and assisted patients with bedside commode, changing of bedpans, and bathing, feeding and hygiene.
• Ensured a safe environment was maintained and assisted patients who were prone to falling from the bed.
Karen Casey Wilson
• Developed a strong rapport with physical therapist and clinical nurse and participated in clinical staff meetings and consultations with clinical treatment team.
• Assisted with ADL’s including bathing, feeding, dressing and grooming.
• Changed linens and thoroughly cleaned patient’s room.
Nursing Assistant, Lenwood Nursing Homes, Annandale, VA, 1987 - 1992
• Oversaw patients’ meals and ambulation as needed.
• Assisted patients’ with dressing, bathing, personal hygiene and preparing for each day.
• Accurately took and read vital signs and reported results to supervisor.
• Accompanied patients’ to external medical appointments.
• Read to patients, played games and participated in other recreational activities.
• Maintained an excellent relationship with each patient.
Nursing Assistant/Dietary Aide, Mount Vernon Nursing Center, Alex, VA 1982 - 1987
• Assisted patients with Activities of Daily Living; took/recorded vitals, collaborated with lead nurse for patient care.
• Thoroughly cleaned patient rooms and monitored for any unusual signs or issues.
• Ensured patients/residents dietary orders were followed and any concerns were address and provided updates to dietician.
• Demonstrated courteous and considerate manners to all residents and patients.
• Maintained the dining room and kitchen in a sanitary and orderly; knowledgeable of food handling, infection control and health regulations.
Server Trainer/Server, Denney’s/IHOP, Alexandria, VA, 2002 – 2007
• Consistently delivered excellent customer services, pleasantly, greeted guests, accompanied to their table and made their dining experience were pleasurable.
• Maintained a friendly environment where each guest received exceptional service from all staff members from the time they arrived until the time they left the restaurant.
• Provided training to servers, evaluated performance, and modeled the type of exceptional service expected of all employees.
I am so proud of this page and you know why I am so proud of this page especially because I get to pay Homage to my Dad who is still living on this earth and I get to tell him now while he is still here that I appreciate my heritage, my upbringing, my culture and my family in general! I love my older brother and sister from St.Croix Cy and Tus thanks guys for making my childhood Awesome and teaching me about the customs and the food and the history of St. Croix the US Vrigin Islands and how it came to be! Thanks for including me in your life and in your family even though I am adopted into your family I feel like I have always belonged thanks to you guys and Daddy and the rest of the family i love you guys very much and I always will and I hope that you will continue to feel the same way about me as well thanks again
This Tavern is in Honor of my Caribbean Heritage and Background !
The Caribbean Tavern of St. Croix's cover photo
The Caribbean Tavern of St. Croix
It's Happy Hour alll day. We have great drinks specials and now introducing Wii Wednesdays.
Night Club; Restaurant; Drinks.
Big Shots LLC is a private bartending service based out of the Washington DC Metropolitan area.
Welcome guys! :) This page is only for social network please no bad language or disrespect. Cheers
The Beer Snob is a bar based in Old Town Alexandria that only serves beers and barley wines produced by craft breweries.
We specialize in DJ Services, Audio Installation, Video Installation, & Event Services.
Casa Tequila Bar & Grill features an impressive selection of tequilas that are perfectly paired with the the original south-of-the-border-inspired entrees.
Open Fridays 1500-2200. We are located on Base TISCOM. You must have a valid government ID. Active Duty, Reserve, Retiree, and Spouses are welcome!
RedRocks offers the best Neapolitan-style pizza in the Washington, DC area. Our Old Town Alexandria location features 10 craft beers on tap.
Inspired by foods found in cities across america with a toast to their craft brews, wines, and sprits.
Live Country Music Venue