Videos by Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant in Ashburn.
Follow us on Instagram (www.instagram.com/chwinery) so you don't miss our LIVE Sunday Funday Brunch this weekend. Save some Pretzel Bread from your Cooper's Hawk carryout because Chef Matthew McMillin will be showing a delicious Baked Pretzel Bread French Toast recipe. Chef Matthew & Master Sommelier Emily Wines be LIVE this Sunday starting at 11am CT.
- 1 bottle of wine- can be any Cooper's Hawk wine, including sparkling!
- Fruit: Citrus, stone fruit, berries, apples and pears, tropical fruit, melon
- Herbs: optional but consider mint, rosemary, verbena, basil, and others are great
- Liqueur: for an added complexity and punch if you desire. St. Germaine, Cointreau, Lillet or other light spirits.
- Juice or puree (optional)- to add richness and additional juicy flavor
- Sweetener of simple syrup
- Bubbles: ginger ale, club soda, Sprite, La Croix, etc.
PRETZEL BREAD BAKED FRENCH TOAST:
- 1 cup whole eggs, whisked (5 large eggs measured 1 cup)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (or a dash of cinnamon if you don’t have sticks)
- 3 cups heavy cream (no, this isn’t a typo - use it ALL)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla Bean Paste or vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
- 2-Pretzel Bread Rolls, cut into 1” cubes
- 4 Slices Thick Bread such as Challah or Brioche
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
Friends of Cooper's Hawk with Ernst Loosen from Dr. Loosen Wines and Founder/CEO Tim McEnery
On Thursday, July 30 at 7pm CT, we’ll be hosting a virtual Friends of Cooper’s Hawk with Ernst Loosen from Dr. Loosen Wi...
LIVE Sunday Funday Brunch with Chef Matt & Emily Wines - 4/26 at 11am CT
Follow us on Instagram (www.instagram.com/chwinery) so you don't miss our LIVE Sunday Funday Brunch this weekend. Save s...
Watch the brave, unstoppable, and strong Soledad O'Brien share her brave! The co-founder of PowHERful Foundation and hos...
Kentucky Bourbon Trail (widescreen) (2).mp4
Only a few spots remain on our Kentucky Bourbon Trail Trip this June! Experience the Bourbon Trail with our Master Somme...
April Product of the Month: Lolita Glasses
Cement your favorite child status with a hand painted Mother’s Day Lolita glass from Cooper’s Hawk. 🌷🍷 Purchase glasses ...